ECHO – Cultural Heritage for Inclusion and Participation
The project offers new high-quality learning opportunities and skills development for adults through creativity and arts by utilising the social and educational value of the European cultural heritage, facilitating intergenerational learning and encouraging new businesses based on cultural heritage. The project will create a training programme “European Cultural Heritage” and an interactive online learning platform (including an educational online game), which will exploit the European cultural heritage as a tool for creating new businesses, promoting society integration and social inclusion and combating disadvantages.
The general objectives of the project are:
1. To increase the accessibility of training in culture and arts.
2. To raise the opportunities to explore European intangible cultural heritage by using digital means.
3. To promote social inclusion of people with disadvantaged background through culture and arts.
4. To encourage intergenerational learning and transfer of traditional skills.
5. To motivate and empower people to start businesses based on intangible cultural heritage.
Cultural Heritage, social entrepreneurship, intergenerational learning
Project Partner. Project School implements project activities in Italy, in particular in the City of Rome. It will coordinate the selection of Italian participants and the running of the training in Italy as well as the development of online contents. At project level, PS will coordinate the development of the social entrepreneurship manual.
Erasmus+, KA2 Partnership for Cooperation
24 Months (January 2022-December 2023)
Zentrum für interkulturelle (Germany)
Radosas Idejas (Latvia)
Fundacja “Zielony Slon” (Poland)
Laografiki Etaireia Varnava (Greece)
Project School (Italy)
Município de Vila do Conde (Portugal)